Saturday, November 27, 2010

Heater vents


My college roommates will laugh at this-- my kids love to sit on the heater vents to get warm. I use to turn on the stove or oven in our apartments and stand by them to get warm. Well I don't think that's the greatest example to show your children so I've turned to the heater vents. I showed them how they could put their blankies on them and it makes a toasty dome over you and there is just nothing better! When we pulled in late Saturday night(we were going to stay until Sunday but there was a storm coming in Sunday morning that we didn't want to hit) from our Thanksgiving vacation the boys were super tired and the house was freezing. I hadn't heard from Kade for a while and we found him sleeping on his vent. He had a pitcher because he said he felt sick. My boys and Provo Canyon just don't mix. Clint is worse than Kade but everyone once in a while it hits Kade. Unfortunately they got that from me--poor kids.

No comments: