Friday, November 12, 2010

Not as Good as Dad

Clint eating cinnamon sugar rice for breakfast, "Dad's cinnamon sugar rice is better. He can teach you how to make it. I'll just say, 'Mom is having a hard time making cinnamon sugar rice,' and he'll teach you how to make it better." I probably should have been offended but he was so sweet and concerned about me not understanding how to do it right but wanted me to know it would be okay. I love him. I tried to rectify my rice and added more milk and sugar, to which Clint responded with, "Dad's is just SO much better. He'll have to teach you how to make it so good." I gave up and just told him to eat it and Dad will make it for him next time.

1 comment:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

You've just got to love how honest kids are don't you. Susan constantly tells me I need to get a recipe from Becky (which I really need to get) but she can never remember what the dish is called she can only remember what's in it. I love all of the cute Halloween pics and fun adventures your family has had. I'm sorry to see about your dad--I didn't know he had been ill. I hope he is doing well. We're thinking of all of you and Susan can't wait to see her aunts, uncles, and cousins.