Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Black Salve Post

This post is kind of a gross one--not kind of it just is. I wanted to document this though so it's going to be posted. Don't look and read if you don't wish to see something nasty.

Darryl and I have put Black Salve to the test this year.  He has a wort on his foot that he has had frozen and burned off by doctors but it won't go away.  He's even tried himself to freeze it or cut it off but no luck.  He tried black salve this time and we're waiting to see if it worked.  He also put black salve on a mole on his leg and then here on a wart on his finger.  The finger was by far the most dramatic result.  So far it seems the wart is gone.  It's amazing how quickly your body heals. The gaping hole heals in about 4 days.

I did it on a lump on my leg and too had some crazy gross results.  The first time I tried it the result was more like a burn.  The second time was very different as you can see in the pictures.  I ended up doing it one more time because the salve had slid down a little and missed some of the lump.  I'm anxious to see how each of these spots look in a year or two.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't use black salve. There can be very bad side effects