Thursday, April 26, 2012

No More Sadness

I had been feeling so sad that I didn't get to go but as I mentioned earlier Clint's injury helped me realize it's a good thing I'm here.  Well Cole helped with that too.  He didn't get any better.  He was still having these unexplainable coughing fits.  We went to many Dr. visits and tried many different new things this week-- all with no changes.  I'm glad I wasn't worrying about that half way across the U.S.  Then Konnie the lady that was going to take care of the kids ended up getting stuck in Paige, AZ and then again in Beaver, UT, and then again in Nephi, UT!  They had some tire and trailer problems on their way back from Lake Powell.  She would have been about a day behind so I would have had to stress and try to line up some last minute caregivers for the boys all while being in Chicago.  SO glad I didn't have to deal with that.  I don't know when I'll ever learn that my plan isn't always the needed plan.

No comments: