Friday, April 27, 2012

Good Eye!

So I've been a paranoid mother lately about Kade and his eyesight.  It's so hard to know what's normal and what you should be concerned about.  So for my own peace of mind I scheduled an appointment for Kade today to have his eyes checked.  I could tell the Dr. was thinking I was being a worry-wort for no reason.  His teacher always looked at me like I was crazy when I'd ask her about it.  He reads above level and is above level in everything so I'm sure she couldn't figure out what I was basing my concern on.  He often reads sounds that aren't in the word, and reads some what slow so I thought it would be better to fix the problem now if we could.  Turned out those things are very normal, which I knew but I've also heard of them being signs for complications.  So what do you do?.  Well, thankfully Kade is fine and he'll get over those things in time.  I guess I'm just a worrier-- or maybe I'm just a mom. ;)

No comments: