Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Library Story Time: Wild Wonders


Our library pretty much rocks.  I love all the programs they did this summer.  I was just sad we missed most of them.  The couple we went to were fabulous though.  Today a lady from Wild Wonders came.  They do a little program with "exotic" animals that they have rescued.  It was very educational and super fun to see the animals.  It was especially great because she had a cockatoo and the boys have been on a Rio(the movie) phase for a while(it's has a cockatoo in it).  I loved the bunny.  It made me giggle.  It was SO big.  I had no idea a rabbit could be so large.  Kade and Cole weren't feeling so great that day and so neither of them wanted to pet the animals.  I'm a terrible mom and drug them to this-- I promise they wanted to go before we left. :/

No comments: