Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Semester

There was a class I needed to teach for my relicensure points and so I opted to teach it during one of the Summer Blocks. Wow is it killing me. I teach every night M-Th for a couple hours. Doesn't sound too bad but it is so hard to work every day. On top of that I spend the whole day trying to get my papers graded and my lesson plans written before I have to head to class again. I just needed to write down how it really was so next summer I can be reminded of what it was like when I'm being tempted to teach again. When it's so fun it's hard to say no. :)  It's only 7 weeks(and boy do they fly by)!  I did enjoy teaching during the block even though it was rough. It was fun to have a small group but I feel bad too because they really need more time to absorb the information. I hope they're ready for their next class-- and I hope they like math now instead of dread it. :)

1 comment:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Wow! You're super busy. That's why I'm was so ready for summer break and taking things a lot more slowly. Good luck with your summer class I heard through the grapevine (Sarah-hint, hint) that you're an AMAZING teacher so I know you'll do great!