Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2012 Christmas Card


I got our Christmas card done really early this year because there was a FABULOUS deal-- and I'll do anything for a killer deal. This one was through Cardstore.com. They printed my cards and sent them in a stamped addressed envelope all for $.29 per card. That makes no sense! Seeing as how stamps are like 45 cents I knew I couldn't pass this deal up. I found a decent picture and quickly typed a note. Then I had to enter each address. I wanted to see what they were like so I sent one to ourselves. I wasn't super impressed with the quality but figured I got what I paid for. I realized I'd missed a few people so the next week I sent a few more. This time they sent them to me first, still stamped and addressed just not sealed. This time the printing quality was much better. I still think if I can get a price like that again I'd do it again. Christmas Cards. . . I love getting these from all our friends and family. It's so fun to see how much their kids have changed and read about the new adventures in their lives. I think that is likely why I enjoy sending one-- because I want one. :)

No comments: