Thursday, December 20, 2012

Clint's class Christmas party

Wow-- I feel like this month has been one party after another. Today I was in charge of Clint's class party. I had already figured out the games with prizes, and I also had a craft(a measuring stick for measuring the snow depth).  However, the teacher had more things for the kids to do as well.  In the end we didn't do the measuring stick, mainly because after I tried it with Clint I thought it just wouldn't work with most of the kids in his class.  We did pin the mittens on the snowman, ring toss on the antlers, bingo, made ginger bread houses, and made little ornaments.  The ornaments were cute.  It was just a basic ball ornament and the kids dipped their had in white paint and then cupped the ornament.  It makes what looks like five little snowmen.  Pretty clever.  The kids had a great time and it was fun to meet the other moms that came to help.

No comments: