Thursday, December 20, 2012

Clint's Class Party

I was in charge of Clint's class Christmas party today. I unfortunately wasn't as creative as the other moms (see the Elf post). We played ring the reindeer antlers, pin the mittens on the snowman, made snowman ornaments with their hand prints on the the ball ornaments, played bingo, and made gingerbread houses. The moms there really helped a ton. In fact I thought I was in charge of the whole thing but when I talked to Ms. Bingham she said she wanted to do the craft with them(the ornament) and she had a mom that was going to do gingerbread houses.  I just worried about the games but there were moms there that would carry out the games so it was really a piece of cake!  We had a lot of fun.  His class is pretty cute.  I enjoyed getting to know a few of the moms a little better.  One of the moms and I did the Meet the Masters art program with Ms. Binghams class all year so it was nice to have a familiar face to work with too.

No comments: