Saturday, December 13, 2008

Myriad of Things

Well the day has been busy. Our ride home this afternoon was extremely awful at the mouth of Provo Canyon. I don't know how we didn't get into a wreck. We ended up turning around at Bridal Veil Falls and going home through Salt Lake. All I need to say is that I'm so glad my boys are sleeping soundly in their beds, the car is parked in the garage, and we're safe in our home. Once we were home the boys couldn't wait to play in the snow. The teaser of snow fall we had about a month ago has left them wishing it would snow, snow, snow! I just kept saying it would come too soon. It's here and I'm glad to have the snow for the holidays but I really wish they could keep the roads ice-free. (Redmond Minerals has more IceSlicer Deicer put it on THICK! LOL)
After a quick play in the snow I took the boys over to my UVU staff party. The home was beautiful but it's never fun to take two Tazmanian Devils into a home like that. I was definitely on edge the whole time, but I work with some really great people so it was nice to just be able to chat with them and not worry about working. The hostess sent us home with a few cupcakes and Clint dove into his, he had more in his nose than his mouth I think. Don't mess with Clint and a cupcake. When he was done he threw his arms out and said, "All gone. Sticky fingers." The the boys were being silly so we took a few photos.

4 comments:

deb said...

Oh I hate driving one icy, snowy roads especially when Olivia is in the car with me. I'm glad you are all safe. I can't believe how grown up clint looks in these pictures. so cute!!!

Stephanie said...

I agree...I hate driving in it. I am pretty sure my neighborhood is the last one in the city to be plowed. ARG!

The Cox Family said...

Glad you made it home safely. I worked that day and there were a ton of wrecks. I also wish that we could have the snow fall just on our yards and not on the roads!

Our Crazy Family said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Time sure flies. Thanks for inviting me to see your blog. we have one too if you would like to check it out. it is
thefamilymillerthatsus.blogspot.com

It was good to hear from you! I hope you have a great Christmas!