Sunday, December 21, 2008

Party, Party, Party

Even though the Christmas Parties always make this time of year even more crazy busy I love them. Darryl's work party had great entertainment this year from the Mama's Boys. Our street party didn't lack laughs as usual. The last party of the season was at our neighbors'. They know so many people from the area that we don't so it's fun to meet new people. I also had a little 'party' with one of my college roommates. We baked all morning. She made some super yummy gingersnap cookies, and we made some fudge and caramels. It's not a good idea to make candy and talk a lot. We had great conversation but ignored to thermometer too long. OOPS! The caramels ended up in the garbage and the fudge was a little undercooked so it was super soft. Oh well, we had a fun visiting and the kids had fun playing.

1 comment:

deb said...

can I just tell you the only thing I have been eating since I saw you is those pita sandwiches. I cant stop. I bought a bag of 10 pitas and I only have two left. matt hasnt had any. thank you for introducing me to them. I dont know what I ever did without them. oh and the honey is especially good. I had a great time on friday. you are the best! I am going to try to make the caramels tonight. I'll let you know how it goes. hope you have a wonderful christmas.