Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Memo

As I mentioned in an earlier post Kade has discovered the memo button on our phone and loves to leave long memos on the answering machine. I recorded a few seconds so you can get the idea of how cute they are. As you'll see Kade does it so often Clint has become a parrot of him.


"Hi Neal. I wanted to come to your house today, but my mom said I can’t come to your house, and . . .[We’ll go for Thanksgiving]. . . Thanksgiving."
Last time we visited the grandparents Kade asked me what their names were. I told him, Neal and Marcia, and Dahl and Elaine. Since then he's been on this kick of saying their name instead of Grandpa or Grandma. When he blesses them in his prayers he says, "And bless Dahl, and Neal, and Marcia, and Elaine." It's pretty funny.



"Hi Braxton. I want to play with you today, and . . . give me a call as soon as you can."



"Hi Braxton. I want to play with you today."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are priceless. Everyone should have a memo button!
Cute little guy!

rosie said...

Jenn,
This is so cute!!! We need to have Kade and Clint come and play soon! Your boys are so adorable!

Stephanie said...

That is so funny. Aidan does the exact same thing. I always have people calling me on my cell and letting me know that Aidan has recorded another greeting. They are so long and hilarious.