Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bath Time!




Today we took some pictures of Cole bathing. Kade took the picture with the washcloth on his head-- pretty good photographer I might say! Cole loves to take baths. He can be crying and as soon as we slip him into the water he instantly stops and just enjoys soaking in the water. Kade and Clint love to help and watch him take his baths. Kade is great at checking the water temperature every few seconds and gives me a report if it is too cold, too hot, or just right; Surprisingly he's usually right.

5 comments:

Angie said...

He is so adorable! Aren't they so much fun? It's great to have big brothers so willing to help!

Katie said...

I better get over to see you before he gets any bigger! I will be coming soon! We have been sick, so just waiting for that to leave the house!

Rachel said...

wow time is flying!!

I love the pics of Kade too, so darling!

hair extensions by the way - 'period correct' hair must be long and parted down the middle!

Maria said...

How cute! Kade is a great photographer. The one with the wash cloth on his head is my favorite. Kades pictures are so handsome too. What cute boys you have. thanks for the b-day wish. You are too kind.

Spencer's Adventures said...

I love the picture that Kade took. They really surprise us sometimes, don't they?!