Friday, February 19, 2010

Cards




The boys LOVE to send cards to people-- mostly their cousin McKylee and their Grandparents. We did send a card similar to this one to Grandpa. This is the one they made for Darryl. We did melted crayon shavings and then made them into a card. Kade likes to have you transcribe what he wants to say in the card. He goes on and on and on, so I try to write as fast as I can and get all I can remember. Here's what this card says:
"Dear Dad:
We have something to say to you. We made some special stuff for you when you come home. When you open this card you will really love it. I really really want you to read this. I really miss you so come back soon. I really really love you Dad."
You'd think Darryl was gone on a trip but he wasn't. He was just at the office for the day but they were missing him, like they usually do. They LOVE their dad.

No comments: