Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Playing Outside?

This is my way of playing outside this winter. I haven't been super excited about going out in the cold this year and now with Mr. Cole I have one more reason not to go outside so this is how we've played in the snow this year; the boys are outside and I'm inside. They are washing the windows in these pictures. Kade made some great snow angels today and Clint stayed outside playing for over an hour-- that is a first for him. Usually he goes out and is back in within 15 min. but Kade came in before Clint today and it wasn't warm. I was making dinner and I had to smile every time I looked over and could see my boys having so much fun. It was a great view out my windows.

1 comment:

K'Brina Colby said...

I am totally with you about the cold. I HATE it!! Spring, hurry and come and save us all from cabin fever!!
Cute boys though!!