Thursday, June 3, 2010

100% attendance


Kade got a certificate today for having perfect attendance this quarter. You would have thought he won the Olympics. He was so proud of himself. I remember being that way when I was young too. I coveted Jessica Barney's trophy wall. She and her brothers were in many pageants and competitions and they had all their trophies displayed on a wall in their family room. I think someone could have given me an old bowling trophy from DI and I would have been thrilled. Funny memories. ANYWAY, Kade got a little dog-tag-like key chain to hook on his backpack. Way to go buddy. I feel awful that the reason he hasn't gotten it in the past is because we were gone on the cruise, or something so we pulled him from school. I know we don't get the parent-of-the-year award for that one.

No comments: