Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Am Special

For Primary spotlight this year they have a cute letter that they read about the kids. They asked the kids question in order to fill in the blanks. This is how
Kade's read this year.
I am Special
Primary 2010 I know My Savior Lives
I came down to earth from my Father above.
My home has __5__ people to love.
If you see someone with __blue__ eyes and __brown__ hair, it could be me.
I like to __play games and go camping__ with my family.
I like __learning__ when I go to school.
When I grow up I want to be __a_fire_fighter_and_a_cowboy__. (I think that would be cool.)
In my spare time I think __pretending_to_be_a_firefighter__ is fun.
And I like to eat __bread__ when the day is done.
I like the color __blue__ when I am making art.
When I read the scriptures __Joseph__ is my favorite part.
Singing the primary song __Jesus_wants_me_for_a_Sunbeam__ is one of my favorite things to do.
On Sunday __CTR_4__ is the class I go to.
In primary we're learning about Jesus Christ, our Savior and His light.
I have been following Jesus' example by __doing_what_He_says__ and choosing the right!
On __Feb._12th__ you can say "Happy Birthday" to me.
Does anyone know who I could be?
I'm __Kade_Bosshardt__.
I am a very special part of our primary.
Thanks for learning all about me!

No comments: