Friday, February 7, 2014

Workout room

Darryl had a dream and I thought it would take much longer to come to fruition.  I thought it would be a dream he would like to complete eventually-- maybe in years to come (and likely really never do).  Well he expressed how he wanted to make the storage room into a workout room and the next day I came home to lumber in the basement and found Darryl framing.  He framed the storage room into a small storage room and a workout room.  A few weeks later and we're almost finished.  I must say I'm excited for the room even though I had other dreams for the storage room.  I wanted to make it into a large bedroom that all the boys could share.  In the end we both love the workout room and we're so happy it's done so we can use it instead of work on it.


No comments: