Saturday, February 2, 2008

Girls Day






I got to spend the day with the girls today. A babysitter watched the kids until Darryl got home and I went to Park City with my roomies. We walked Park City Main St. and checked out a few of the shops there. It was super cold but we had a great time. I'd never do it with my kids though, they would scare me going in those nice shops. Afterwards we went to dinner and then went to Deb's house and watched a movie. Super fun day! Thanks Love for letting me play today!
These are pictures of our trip on Main St. There is a huge cow(fake of course) in one of the little shops, so we had to get some pictures with it.

3 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Sounds fun...good for you!

Jenny said...

Good Good Husbands, love the COW!!!

deb said...

Jenn, it really was soo great seeing you. I will get the pictures posted asap. also I made those parmesan rolls. yours were better though. I think I needed to let them rise a bit longer. can you believe this snow?