Thursday, February 7, 2008

Look Who's Talking

  • Kade often says the cutest things, we always wonder where he gets it, but unfortunately we've found it's usually movies or TV shows. I really don't let him watch TV all day I swear!
    Just randomly each day he'll ask me, "What we gonna' do today?" (From Bambi)
  • The other thing that we're not so proud of is the song he sings. The other day out of the blue he starts saying, "Shout. . . shout. . . shout at the weebell." What? What is he saying?????? We'll I could tell with the beat and "shout" it was a not so great song he must have picked up from Guitar Hero. Crazy thing is we hadn't been to Grandma's to play it in a long time. Plus it's not easy to tell what those rockers are saying so how on earth he picked up that much of the words makes me worried. Since what Kade says sounds like weevil, we continue the song with, 'Get out of our flour.'

  • My favorite thing Kade says is when Clint is crying he'll go hug him and say, "Don't be afraid I'm right here." Usually Clint is just throwing a fit about something and he's not afraid but it's still so cute.

  • Clint picks up on more than we realize too. He and Kade love to sing "Who Am I" from Les Miserables while Darryl plays the piano.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

As soon as I read "shout at the weebell" I totally knew he was singing Guitar Hero! How horrible is that? Shout at the Devil is the easiest song, that is why I know it is on there! I played it! So very funny. Kids and their memories!
I love the brother consolation thing. When Kendal was just a week or two old, Kelsey was just barely 3 and when Kendal would cry she would tell her "Its okay baby, one day you will grow hair like me and be beautiful."
Hows that for humility?
Such cute stories! It is good you are writing them all down.

Rachel said...

I told Matt your shout at the weebell story, he loved it. He laughed until he was red.