Thursday, February 14, 2008

Laundry Baskets




This weather has made me feel like I’ve been caged up in my house but I guess my little guys aren’t feel too caged up. I pushed the laundry baskets out of the laundry room and began sorting laundry. The boys chased after the baskets. They love to race them around the house, and fill them with books, toys, or whatever is lying around. When I came out of the laundry room I found Kade walking around with his basket on his head and Clint was trying to get his on his head. I ran to get the camera and came back to get a few shots before they decided to start racing with the baskets. Kade kept running into things but didn’t seem to mind.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am just shocked that your house is so clean! Don't just drop by my house any random time and expect that. I really need to get rid of stuff... HOW DO YOU DO IT? My kids run around with laundry baskets but they trip over toys and Laundry on the floor! Oopps

Spencer's Adventures said...

I always say it - toys are a waste of time. Laundry baskets, boxes, cookie cutters...that is where it's at!