Saturday, February 9, 2008

Riverdance

Great time. Redmond gave us the opportunity to go to Riverdance. What a fun show! It took me back to my days of clogging, as it probably did for Darryl too. He did his share of clogging as his mom taught clogging in her basement. I can't resist telling the story of us getting there. We had lunch with the Co. at 11:00 so we were ready to go to the show really early. With 40 min. to show time we decided we better make our way to the theatre. We'll after struggling to find parking we settled for the Salt Palace parking at $10. We took our time walking through the Salt Palace to get to Abravanel Hall. When we arrived the doors were locked. (strange, but not enough for us to think we'd messed up) Then we went down to the ticket office walked past the two ticket agents to an empty quiet building. (hmmmmmm) It took us giving the ticket to the agent and asking where we needed to go and she pointed on the ticket to the words "Kingsbury Hall." After running a mile to get to the parking garage with the car. We zipped back to East Salt Lake to try to find a parking spot. It is now 10 min. to show time and no parking. So again we run. We made it before the show started. I just had to apologize to the person I sat next to for smelling like I just came from the gym. ; )






The boys stayed at Aunt Jackie's house. They think she's pretty cool. Kade was so excited all day and kept asking if we could go to "Jack's house" yet.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love river dance, I am a bit jealous, well more than that...