Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Birthday Day


Well there is one reason and one reason only why I haven't mentioned that it was Kade's birthday today; Birthday Cake. Darryl is in Boston and he wanted to be here for Kade's party so we're going to have it this weekend. We decided to just tell Kade it's his "Birthday Day"(as he calls it) on Sat. If we were to tell him that his birthday is today and then he didn't see a birthday cake I'm sure he'd be crushed. The only thing he wants for his birthday is 'birthday cake' and the only thing he can think of when you mention birthday is 'birthday cake.' So, you'll have to check back after Saturday to find out more about Kade's 3rd birthday party!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Kelsey was talking to my mom on the phone on her birthday. Here is her conversation "It is Bella's birthday today too, and President Lincoln who is on a penny, and one of my little friends that is a boy in play group."
After I got done, I asked her who's birthday it was and she said "Kade, my little friend."
So there, Kelsey knew she shared her birthday and I remembered once she told me, but I would not have remembered on my own.
Hope you have a super Birthday Day this weekend!

Jenn said...

Rachel, WOW! Kelsey has to be one of the smartest 6 year olds I know. That is the age group I taught in Primary and I'm sure they wouldn't remember some thing like that.