Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blocks!


This post is for Laura and Lauren. When I picked the boys up from nursery today they greeted me with news of great excitement. "We made blocks! We made blocks!" I thought they must have played with building blocks, but I was wrong. They made paper cubes about families.
The love for the blocks didn't stop there. We got home and got lunch ready and Kade blessed the food. A snippet of his prayer was, ". . . I love my block, and I love Clint. . ." Kids are too funny. Of course I couldn't take a picture just of the block. Kade wouldn't let it go long enough for that! As you can see the block has been through a lot today.

5 comments:

renee' said...

Kudos to your nursery leaders. That is too cute and I love that he was so excited about it! It's the little things that make life fun- blocks!

mlmfamily said...

I didn't realize it would make him so happy. I am glad he had fun with it.

Jenny said...

Jack Jack had a runny nose today! SO SAD! We can't miss these good nursery leader block days!

Stacie Aho said...

FUN! I love when kids carry around something their obsessed with for days. MJ just had his first day in nursery! It was great ;)

The Cox Family said...

I am glad that he liked it so much. Your boys make nursery so much fun and I love having them in there. I also wanted to say how much I enjoy Kade's prayers. He wants to say the prayer every week! You guys teach him well!