Monday, June 2, 2008

Small town life

While Darryl's away we played at Grandma and Grandpa Brown's house for a while. Kade and McKylee were glued at the hip. Kylee kept saying SO sincerely, "Tade, you're my best friend." Girls are sooooo different than boys. I don't think Kade understands what a best friend is. He was just like, 'Yep, I'm your friend.' Buzz said he never wanted to leave their house. He just wanted to stay there and play with Kylee. They're such a cute little pair.Click on this one. I love their faces!
We saw the Texas Long Horn bulls, or as Kylee calls them the "big horns."
We jumped on the trampoline, or as Clint calls it, "trampOleeen."
We also saw the Elk, or as Clint calls them, "aneemals!"
We jumped on the trampoline.
We went to Susan's 7th birthday party at the park and played pop the balloon, pinata, and ate cake.
We chased bubbles from Kylee's Gazillion Bubbles machine.
We jumped some more on the trampoline.
We ate cookie dough beaters.
We watered the flowers-- as much as we jumped on the tramp.
Kade and Kylee rode her Dora 4-Wheeler to see the Wasden's horses.
You've just got to love small town life!

9 comments:

Maria said...

How Fun! I wish I was in Aurora. I talked to my mom last night and she said you had been at your Mom's. She also said Darryl had a pretty tough assignment in Lake Powell :) It looks like they had so much fun. The thing about living far away that really stinks is you don't get to play with cousins as much. We are excited that we will only be five hours from Merry when we move in a couple months. What day did you have clint in July?

Stacie Aho said...

To me... Midway was a small town, and I miss it!!! Sometimes I really wish I could raise our kids in a small town. You have to be so creative with your time, but it seems like you are more able to "live in the moment" in a small town. Am I crazy??

Stacie Aho said...

I said "small town" a lot! Haha.

Spencer's Adventures said...

Glad you are having a good time! See you soon.

Rhi said...

The trampoline, I love that the most too. Sounds like tons of fun.

Autumn said...

Good old Aurora! I keep telling Dustin that we should move there, it is closer to Richfield than Redmond! Next time your around we should get together! I love your stories about Kylee and Kade, so sweet!

Dani said...

So, are you saying someday you want to live back home? I can't wait until I can give my kids the small town life I had. 5 more years....and counting.

Jenn said...

We really like Heber but if it all worked out I'm sure we'd move back to Sevier Co.

The Cox Family said...

I am so glad that we found each other's blog! I enjoyed reading all of your posts and just love your boys. I have so much fun with them in nursery!