Saturday, June 14, 2008

One Child

Oh boy, what to do first?!.
Darryl and Kade went on the Father and Sons camping trip this weekend. Kade was far beyond excited. "We'll ride a 4-wheeler! Ya! And roast marshmallows!"
What do you do with only one child? It's amazing how laid back I felt; Even though Clint is a busy little bee.
Friday night I hung out with a couple friends. We went to a great new pizza place in our area. It reminds me of what Brick Oven would be like if they were a little more authentic. Then we hung out and talked until 11:00PM about random things like women do. Their stories had me laughing so hard! It was a super fun night.
Saturday I zipped through as many projects as I could and prepared some for YW camp.
When the boys returned Kade had so many stories to tell me. He had the best time ever! Nephi Trunell brought a rocket launcher which they spent a lot of time playing with. Darryl said Kade was so great the whole trip. They were taking pictures together in the tent and then Kade said,"Lets to a silly one Dad." Both pictures are below.












While they were unpacking Clint got ahold of Darryl's hat-- made for some funny pictures.

2 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Wow- "One Child" is a lot for me! It's funny that it was a break for you. But going from two to one would be. I feel more relaxed when George (our dog) is gone... and that's only been once. So, I guess I do understand a little bit. Haha. I cannot zip through any projects with MJ awake though. Only during nap time!
Sounds like you had fun!

Jenny said...

When I had one, nothing got done.
Then I had two, one seemed easy.
Then I had three, with two I could make it to the store, piece of cake. Now number four is comming just at a time when three is okay, not easy just okay!