Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lake Powell-- Ahh

I really think I could live playing on the beach and in the water at Lake Powell. Darryl and I were able to spend the past 6 days at Lake Powell on a company retreat. Many people ask how the company can afford to do it-- my response is they can afford to do it because they do it. The benefits are numerous. What better way to improve effective relationships with those you work with than to spend part of a week 'living' with them. The discussions and the sights give you perspective on life, and also on the company. What greater thing could a company invest in than their employees. It was just great week what more can I say! I rode the Sky Ski--(Yea!), and found a new fun toy-- tea cups! They're like a tube but in the shape of a cup and they are hooked together like a train. It is a riot! When I get pictures I'll post them!

1 comment:

Stacie Aho said...

OH man, sometimes (or a lot of times) I really miss Redmond!!!

So- you should just have another baby so you can have those kicking wars :)