Friday, September 19, 2008

Play Group at the Ocean

When we turned around the bend in the mountain and Deer Creek came into view Kade said, "Oh! There it is. There is the ocean!" I corrected him but the whole time we were playing there he kept referring to the water as the ocean. The kids had a great time playing in the sand and then they ventured to the water. It was a surprisingly hot day so it was nice to get wet. I was cracking up at our little friend Abby. She insisted she wear this ballerina leotard and it kept falling down and was soaked. It was too cute. I just love the funny things little kids do without a care in the world.


Kade had his jacket on with his shorts in the water. Once Tyler took his shirt off Kade decided he could loose the jacket and his shirt. Kendal and Clint were in their own happy little world.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like a great day! Kids are the best!

Spencer's Adventures said...

Glad you got a picture of Abby turned the other way! Shw was quite scary from the front. That was fun.

Rachel said...

What a fun fun time, thanks for getting me out of the house!

Jenn said...

Rachel, Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you the cute pics. I took of Kendal. my address is: je nnb_8 @ ya hoo.com but without the spaces.