Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Kind of Cake!



Looks like an ordinary birthday cake. . .







Darryl knows me too well-- he should by now. : )
I'm not a big fan of cake so Darryl made me my kind of cake for my birthday.
How sweet is that (no pun intended).










He and the boys also gave me a great bag for grocery shopping and the greatest card. It had a great inside joke and was topped off with the perfect message from Darryl. This birthday has been the best so far.

Jenny(my friend that is doing a Biggest Looser competition among friends), I've got an idea for this weeks challenge: See how much sugar you can consume in 24 hours. I'm sure I could win that one! : )

6 comments:

Cassy said...

Happy Birthday Jenn!

What a fun cake idea for someone who doesn't like cake.

Autumn said...

I love the birthday cake, so creative, but does not surprise me coming from Darryl. Happy Birthday Jenn, wow, we are getting old!

renee' said...

Very clever! I bet the kids loved it too! Happy Birthday!!!

K'Brina Colby said...

Happy Birthday. And we are only as old as we feel and I am feeling 17, how 'bout you? ;)
Your husband is very clever and very sweet!!

Jenn said...

I too feel like we're still 17-- I agree that we're only as old as we feel.

Jenn said...

Thanks everyone for the Happy Birthday wishes.