Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Party






We had our traditional prime rib and shrimp dinner party with the Browns toady. It was so fun to have everyone there. Of course I didn't get my camera out of the suit case so I have no pictures but hopefully I'll get some off my mom's soon. We ate and the kids opened their presents from the gift exchange. My boys were so excited to give their gifts. They knew who their presents were to and they couldn't wait to see them open them. They were of course extremely excited to open their own gifts too. Kade got some Hot Wheels and Clint got a Diego with a hang glider. My cute niece Logan got this shirt. Too funny-- I can say that because I'm elf size too. The kids all played with each others toys and then it was time for the candy bar game. The younger kids were all excited about it this year. Once it was over we headed back to Heber City. I can't believe Christmas is over. We took down the decorations so we wouldn't have to worry about it when baby arrives so I'm feeling like we rushed through it all too fast-- but it seemed to never come; how does that work?

No comments: