Saturday, December 19, 2009

Temple Lights

My family use to have a tradition of going to see the lights at Temple Square during Christmas time but the last time we went was before Darryl and I were married-- I couldn't believe it had been that long. We revived the tradition this year and all got together last night, except for Wayne's family. I think the reason for the big gap was the last time we went it was bitter cold and blowing icy snow. This year was cold but enjoyable. The boys were good for the most part; There was a lady who commented how good our boys were being. She said every child she had seen was crying except for our boys. I was glad she pointed it out so I could recognize my boys are pretty good little guys because it's easy to just focus on the times they're not being great. We went to eat at the Lion House Pantry first then we enjoyed the lights rather quickly. It was great to see my family even if it was for just a short while.

1 comment:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Cute picture...where's #3 going to sit :).