Monday, December 7, 2009

See You Next May



Goodbye grass. . . see you next May. Kade and Clint saw the snow this morning at 6 AM and headed to the coat closet to get their snow-pants. Yikes! It was probably about 4 degrees outside. I luckily talked them out of it. When I picked them up this morning they quickly stated they wanted to play in the snow with Abby. It lasted for about 15 min. seeing as how it was around 19 degrees outside the cold set in pretty quickly. I snapped a few pictures. I got a kick out of Kade and Abby. I asked them if they could brush each other off before they came in. . .





Kade started brushing Abby's boots, so she brushed. . . his head.










There wasn't much snow on Kade's head and Kade was still working on Abby's boots so she decided to work on his boots too.







"Oh Kade, you still have some right here."

3 comments:

Katie said...

So fun! I wish I loved snow! Fun seeing you last night. Thanks for saving me and letting me borrow your scrapper! Hope to see you next Monday!

Spencer's Adventures said...

They remind me of a little old couple. I'm glad they have so much fun together though.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.