Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm in Kade's class!


Clint was so excited to "be in Kade's class" at church. We've tried to explain to him that he wouldn't be in Kade's class just in Primary like Kade. He didn't seem to care-- he was too excited. They moved me into Sunbeams so I'll be one of Clint's teachers. I thought the first week would be horrible-- imagine eight 3 year olds that to them church is a room full of toys where they play games and eat treats. Well rude awakening!-- Church is now 2 hours of sitting in a chair! Surprisingly the first week went quite well. I had been having braxton hicks contractions consistently throughout Sacrament Meeting but I was giving the lesson so I thought I'd go to Primary and just see how things went. The kids mostly sat there was one little girl that was terrified, and one little boy who wasn't excited about sitting the whole time but that was the extent of it. Clint looks like he'll be like Kade-- he had a comment for everything. I'm trying to get my kids to understand when it's good to raise your hand and when you should just keep your thoughts to yourself. Try teaching that to a 3 and 4 year old.

No comments: