Friday, January 1, 2010

Nesting

So what have we been up to? Well I always thought the whole idea of "nesting" was somewhat silly until now. I never nested with Kade because he came early and surprised us then with Clint we were still dealing with Kade as a 'baby' but it's been 3 1/2 years since we've had a baby at our house and boy have I been a little bird. I've washed everything and organized clothes, closets, and the baby's room. I've cleaned the house, cooked large meals for leftovers, cut the boys hair and nails; Basically I've done everything that could possibly need to be done before baby arrives. Now we've just got to figure out what we're going to name this little guy. There just isn't a name that seems like it is THE one.

1 comment:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Why am I even surprised with this post? I should know you by now...you are AMAZING! Hope everything goes well this week.