Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pictures of Sweetness

Every time I look at this little guy I just want to grab my camera and capture his sweetness. Someone said the other day that they hate the fact that pictures of babies just doesn't do them justice because they always look bigger and older than they do in real life. I have to agree, but that obviously doesn't stop me from snapping more pictures.

His cry is as loud as it looks. The 3 pictures of him crying in his crib were not suppose to be crying pictures. He looked like a cute little sleeping bug in a rug so I went to get the camera and he decided he was hungry while I was gone. The picture with him in his fuzzy outfit and winter hat is him ready to go home from the hospital. A picture of he and Grandpa Brown and a few pictures soon after he was born at the hospital. A couple pictures of his tiny legs and feet. Click on any of the pictures to make them larger so you can get a better look at his sweetness.

9 comments:

Katie said...

He is so adorable. Congrats! I want to come and visit if you don't mind!

The Cox Family said...

He is so tiny and reminds me so much of Cam. I had to buy a few preemie outfits because all of the newborn ones were too small. It is amazing how fast they grow though! I hope you all are still doing well and getting some sleep!

Jordan said...

he is so cute jenn!! i got a blog, im going to try to start blogging frequently!! but i love the name Cole!! miss and love you guys!

Janell said...

Congratulations! Looks like a lot of fun. I bet your other boys were pretty excited, too.

renee' said...

He is beautiful and perfect in every way! I absolutely love the picture with his eyes wide open and looking at the camera, so alert and so ready to be here. I'm so happy that all went well and he and you are doing so fabulous!

Stephanie said...

What a cutie! I have found myself doing the same thing and taking a million pics of my little one. They are so cute! Hope you are adjusting well to 3. It hasn't hit me yet because Barry hasn't gone back to work yet but I am a little nervous!

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

He is so beautiful! We are so excited for you and your family. What a cute pic of you and Cole. So adorable and little.

Spencer's Adventures said...

Tyler says his favorite picture is the close up with Cole staring straight ahead. Both my kids were a little freaked out by the oxygen tubes in your nose :). I have assured them that you are fine.

rosie said...

You are right! These are pictures of SWEETNESS! He is such a cutie! We are glad that you are both doing well. :)