Saturday, January 23, 2010

KUED Readers












Back in Nov. I saw an advertisement for this KUED ReadersParty. They said there would be a few of the characters at the party so I thought I need to get the boys there. I was bummed I didn't get to go with and see the boys excitement but Darryl got to go have a "big boys" day out. The boys loved it. Kade was chosen as a volunteer to sit on the hover disc-- Darryl said he was sitting a little off center so when they turned it on it started to rattle really bad. The lady quickly turned it off and tried to center him on the disc but Kade politely said, "I wouldn't care to do that," and went and sat down. Darryl said he was pretty excited to be the helper but his facial expression changed to concern and fear after it started rattling. The boys got to see Martha, Duck, Buddy, and Sid. All except Martha are some of their favorite characters.

2 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

That sounds so much like Kade. I love his polite talk!!! Maybe if I didn't talk like a teenager, then my kids wouldn't sound like them either :).

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What a fun activity. I love Sid the Science Kid! :) Darryl took really cute pictures; that's nice they could have a big boy day out. You're little one is so adorable!