Thursday, March 4, 2010

2 Months!


Cole is 2 months! This year is flying by already. I had the Dr. do Cole's 2 mon. check-up when I had him in for his cold yesterday. We don't think he's one of our kids anymore. He was on the charts in height and weight! In fact he was 50% in length(kind of funny because that is one thing they were worried about from the ultrasounds), and 10% in weight. That is unheard of with our kids but we'll take it! Both Kade and Clint have always been below the charts on height and weight-- but they're always on the charts with head circumference. :) Cole's head was 25% which is much smaller than the other two boys. Strange. Here are the numbers: Weight: 9 lbs. 10 oz. Height: 22 in. Head: 39 cm
He is such a great baby and this week he has made me so excited-- he's been sleeping 4-6 hour stretches at night. Unfortunately I haven't been able to sleep that long too due to interruptions from sick kids, and Darryl getting home from work trips but I have hope now of increasing my sleep length. WaHoo!!! Cole has more chub(if you can call it that) than the other boys did. They were skin and bone, we called them our little birds. Cole, however, has creases; they aren't very deep but they're definitely creases. He has a serious double chin too. He's so stinkin' cute and I just can't get enough of him. He's starting to make noises like he's trying to talk-- I LOVE IT! It just makes me want to squeeze him more.

1 comment:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

He is sooo cute (and little). It sounds like he is growing pretty well. What a cutie!