Monday, March 8, 2010

You'd Think

You'd think that my boys would LOVE flubber/goo/oobleck/slime-- whatever you want to call it they loved the idea. They really enjoyed making it but they didn't care to play with it. They did have fun for about 5 min. and then they were ready to trash it. I was shocked. True they both hate it when their hands are sticky but this is more like a squishy bouncy ball. When I told them we were going to make it they couldn't wait; they asked every minute if it was time to make it yet. But then when it was all made they laughed and played and said, "Oooo, you're so gross slime," and then they were done.

1 comment:

Spencer's Adventures said...

At least they played with it a lot outside! Thanks again for letting Abby play. I figured out that she was saying "freakin' rain." I asked her about "freakin' A" and she had no idea what I was talking about. Still - every time she says "freakin" I flinch.