Sunday, March 7, 2010

He Pulled It!




Tonight just before bed the boys were playing with our water pitcher pumping the mixer handle when Kade got a little close and snagged his loose tooth. It has been hanging forward a little but after that it was really hanging forward. Darryl was going to numb it with some Anbesol and pull it but when Kade showed me what had happened I told him I liked to twist out my teeth when I was little. He grabbed it and tried to twist it but said it hurt. So I told him to stop. He was still holding it and said, "But I got it." What?!. He pulled it out himself! He didn't cry, it didn't really bleed, and he was so calm about it. It was so crazy. Here's the new toothless smile.
The toothfairy came!!! She left 6 quarters!

1 comment:

mlmfamily said...

Way to go Kade!! Pulling teeth out at our house is usually BIG drama. Justin thinks it will hurt way more than it usually does!