Friday, March 19, 2010

A Camping We Will Go




Kade has been wanting to go camping for quite some time so we told him we had to wait until the snow melted and then we could set the tent up in the back yard. Well the snow has halfway melted in the back and so you can see a lot of grass so Kade was super excited to get that tent set up-- I guess we should have been more specific and said ALL the snow had to melt first. Darryl promised them he'd set it up downstairs when he got back from one of his business trips and Kade reminded me of that daily. They've been sleeping in the tent every night and for naps too. I couldn't believe that they didn't just play but they fall asleep rather quickly.

2 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

That's awesome that they will just go to sleep in there! Kade told me all about his tent the other day. It was cute.

K'Brina Colby said...

That is my kind of camping!!