Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Magic!



It was the Magician family night at UVU Wasatch tonight. He comes every year but this was the first year we've gone--everyone should go. The guy is great. He's cheesy funny, his magic is amazing, and his juggling is incredible. The kids loved it, and Darryl and I had a good time. It was so fun to watch Kade and Clint covering their mouths in awe and Clint saying, "Wow!" to Kade during everything the magician did. After it was over they couldn't quit telling us about all the tricks-- we saw them too but the kids were setting up at the front by the stage so I guess they thought we didn't see the show. On our way to the car Kade said, "That was TOTALLY WICKED!"
SIDE NOTE: The guy, a football player body type, went into that red box you see in the picture to the left before the blades and the cylinders. The one you can see there is also one on the bottom. Needless to say I have no idea where the guy could have hidden in that one. I hate magic(only because I can't figure it out-- it drives me crazy when there is no way to explain how he did it!).

1 comment:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Darn it... I must have hung up the phone with you and it went right out of my head. I totally meant to tell Gary about that and see if we should go. Give me another reminder next year...maybe I'll make it sometime.