Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fly Like a Butterfly



"Mom, come watch me fly like a butterfly." Kade's little mind never stops creating. Today he tied his rope to our piano table(not a very heavy table), threaded the rope over the stair banister and down into the family room. He would then hold the rope standing on one arm of the couch and run across the cough and jump into the bean bag. What a kid. I realized what the rope was tied to and then tied it to something a little more stable-- the couch. He then got the idea to try to climb the rope to go upstairs-- I really think he could do it but it scared me too much to let him go too far. So instead he goes up about halfway and slides down. Every time he laughs at the fun he's having then shakes his hands and says, "Ouch, I got rope burn."

No comments: