Thursday, July 8, 2010

6 Months



New Food! He was excited about rice cereal for the first few days. I started Cole on cereal a week ago and he seems to not be enjoying it as much. The first few days he ate it super fast and now I have to coax him to eat half of it. So a couple days ago I decided to let him try green beans. As you can see from the pictures he doesn't totally love them.
I also snapped a couple pictures of him laughing. Kade and Clint were watching a clip online with Mater(from Cars). Mater says, "Lets getter done!" so the boys started saying it and Cole giggles every time-- so cute!
He weighs 14 lbs. and measures 25 in. He's so smiley and happy especially when anyone talks to him.
He eats his big toe when his socks are off.

4 comments:

renee' said...

He's a cutie! Love those faces. I love green beans, but I'm with him on the baby food green beans.

Rademacher's said...

What a Handsome little man you have.. I love the pictures.. So, our little man just turned 2 months and has the same stats as your 6 month old.. I have a Brute on my hands.. I couldn't believe it..

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What a cutie! I love the pics!!!

Rachel said...

man he is getting big! We need to get together!