Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Guys, Girl, Googoo Goggles, G...g...G



The boys spent all day in the pool today. I finally talked Kade into getting out so he could eat at 6:30 PM. Kade kept saying all day, "This is such a great pool. Today is a totally great day; Isn't it Mom." Kade had a great time diving down in the pool and floating on his back. Clint wanted to do everything Kade was doing but somehow he missed the part that you shouldn't breathe while you're underwater. He came up scared, choking and coughing. I was surprised that he still wanted to play in the water. He thought it was funny when we told him he wasn't a fish.




After we ate dinner we went for a walk down to see Dad helping a neighbor put in a sprinkler system. We headed back home about 8 PM and the boys went straight for the sprinklers. They were just riding up and down the sidewalk when I went in the house. I went out to check on them and found both of them on their bikes parked in front of the sprinkler(like the picture of Kade above, but Clint was right next to him). I ran in the house to get the camera and by then Clint had gone, and as you can see in the picture of him he was freezing and wouldn't pose in front of the sprinkler for me. :( I told the boys it was time to come in and I went in the house. About 5 minutes later still no boys in the house. I went to check on them and they were both standing in front of sprinklers saying, "Gotta get clean. Gotta get all the dirt sprayed off. Car wash, car wash, car wash." Those too just couldn't get enough of the water today-- really it's no different any other day.

No comments: