Monday, July 12, 2010

The "Beach"


We finally made it to the "beach" this summer. We always have such a great time playing in the sand and water at Deer Creek. Clint had a great time with the sand but the other kids didn't take much time to play in it. I love how when he concentrates on doing things he sticks his tongue-- out as in the picture. They preferred to swim. I did take some pictures of everyone there but none of them turned out. :( I'm sure Vicky and Wendy don't mind that I'm not going to get to plaster them all over my blog. Baby James' picture was pretty cute even if he had his hand in his mouth. Clint was so brave and would go out quite a ways in the dolphin floaty by himself. Kade, Abby, and Tyler were little fish with their floaties. They would have gone out super far if the wind wasn't blowing them and the waves into the shore. Cole finally took a good nap on the beach. He slept about 2 hours total in the past 24 hours so it was so great that he slept for 2 hours on the beach. I had a fabulous time just putting my feet in the water and sand. I miss the beach SO much.

2 comments:

renee' said...

So fun, I've got to do that. Love the pictures, it could almost pass for the beach.

Spencer's Adventures said...

Cute pictures...next time you're getting all the way in! You have to get the full experience :).