Friday, July 16, 2010

Bryce Canyon Reunion



Last year my mom and dad, brother and his family, and sister and her family all camped at Bryce Canyon and ran the half marathon. My mom decided that was going to be our family reunion site and so this year we made the trip. It was a LONG 4 1/2 hour trip, mainly because Clint gets car sick and he felt awful during most of the ride. I did catch a cute picture of Kade looking super bored and Clint sleeping on Kade's shoulder. We had a great week of riding the 4-wheelers, playing in the pool, and exploring the area. We even went to church in Tropic. My mom was raised in Tropic and so it was fun to see all the people we use to know when we would go visit my Grandma. We also had cake and ziplock bag ice cream for Clint's birthday. We only went into Bryce Canyon Park for a short while, but I was surprise how disappointed the boys were that we didn't spend more time hiking around there-- maybe next year. Darryl and Buzz went on a 4 wheeler ride one day and had a great time. Now Darryl would like to buy a wheeler. :) The kids had a blast pretending to ride the 4-wheelers with the cousins. I think that is what they did the majority of the time actually. Lisa also brought some super duper marshmallows. They were HUGE, sticky, and didn't work so well.

No comments: