Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas day


We had a great Christmas day. Clint came in to our room at 5:00 AM, we discovered later it was because he was scared the alarm was going to go off-- the boys are terrified of alarms. I figured Kade would be coming in any minute so I told Clint to get in bed with us. So I spent the next hour with Clint's elbows in my back so no sleeping for me. I had my knee in Darryl's back too so he didn't sleep either--Clint did though. The countdown clock did go off at 6:00 AM so Kade came in all excited. The boys were so excited. Clint was especially antsy to go use the pencil sharpener the family got. Kade got the one thing he wanted, a pogo stick. Clint asked for a lot but Santa picked the Crayon Maker. Clint also got a vacuum again this year. He got a little toy one last year but it didn't really work so he's made wish after wish that he'd get a vacuum "like mom's" and Santa brought it. He loves it but now he says he wants a vacuum "exactly like mom's." They also got RC cars, games, and MORE. I really can't believe how much they end up with. Cole got an activity table and a ball popper toy. He was pretty happy with his loot too. Santa brought us a the camera we've been wanting for years, hence the picture overload. He brought me a pressure cooker-- I guess that is gift for everyone considering I have to keep these boys fed. Jim sent the boys pillow pets. Who knew that would be such a prized item. Kade showed his serious competitiveness while he played his new game Rockem' Sockem'. After the boys played half the day we headed to Redmond. The boys love going to see the grandparents and especially love to go and show them their wonderful new gifts. They both wanted to make sure we brought their pillow pets! (It has been very foggy this month, and Christmas morning was no different so I tried to take a picture of it.)

No comments: