Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Party


While Darryl was in sunny Florida I was looking for things to do with the boys and found this "Neighbor Party." It was put on by a church-- I forget their name-- so it was mostly their congregation there so I didn't know many people. They had tons of little carnival type games that the kids could play and win small candies, then they had free chili or hot dogs, but the best thing of all . . . SANTA! The boys were so excited. I think this really made them realize that it is in fact that time of year. I loved their set up for the photos with Santa too. Unfortunately they just take a picture and send it to you so I had to take a picture of the picture(no scanner). Cole wasn't too happy I was giving him away(obviously). He was starving and we hadn't had dinner yet. Note to self: Next time make sure he's fed before you give him to Santa.

No comments: