Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to You!

It was Darryl's birthday today and we had a great feast all day. We started the day with a breakfast of everything then ended the day at the company party with Prime rib, and crab. This was the second year in a row that the company party fell on his birthday. It makes it like a huge birthday party for him with all of his closest friends. :) After the party we stopped at the Riverwoods mall and walked around. Not a great idea for a gimp but I wanted to do something special/different for his birthday. It is so neat there. The ambiance is amazing. They even have free horse-drawn rides.
I really didn't know what to get Darryl as always. He always surprises me something I've really wanted and I always really stink at getting anything for him. I just always want to get him something that he'll be SO excited about. That sounds easy enough but everything he wants he's so particular about. He wants a specific kind and so it's just too hard to buy something without finding out exactly what he wants. Plus, he usually just gets whatever it is that he's really wanting instead of waiting. Hopefully one day I'll get him something fabulous. Regardless of how bad I am at getting gifts for him I think he knows how much I adore him. I'm so lucky to get to spend almost every day with my best-friend. Happy Birthday Love.

No comments: